23 November 2009

Southampton Wedding Venue | Rownhams House

rownhams house leafletsI've lived within a mile or so of Rownhams House for most of my life, but it wasn't until a few weeks ago when they had an open day to celebrate the opening of their new wedding venue that I ever knew it existed.

Having had the tour, met the owners and their dogs I can honestly say its a great venue.  As soon as their library has finished being redecorated it's going to be even better.  If you're looking for a venue for your wedding get your name in their book quickly because they are going to get booked up very quickly.

The house is just a couple of minutes from the M27 but once you are at the venue you couldn't tell you are so close to civilisation.

Hopefully it won't be long before I get to shoot my first wedding at this wonderful new venue.

Their website says, "Hidden behind trees, woodlands and an ancient garden wall, an almost forgotten world survives within an atmosphere that has been described as 'quite magical'.  Rownhams House is managed by its owners who have been passionate about the place since childhood. The warm, old fashioned friendliness has gained the house very many friends."



For more information please visit their website at this link - www.rownhamshouse.com

home

1 comment:

Luigi Fulk said...

I've been reading a few posts and really and enjoy your writing. I'm just starting up my own blog and only hope that I can write as well and give the reader so much insight.