31 January 2010

A change of look



Late last year I changed my look.  For the first time in my adult life I didn't have the same hairstyle.

I used to really hate having my photo taken but since becoming more confident with myself I really don't mind now.  I have a rough idea of what I want, and of course I came prepared with hat and camera.

Having good photos taken really can help with business - people often recognise me now because of the hat and as a result I've had more business.

The photos taken at my last shoot in the summer now look dated, I needed some new ones done to show how my hair has migrated south for the winter.  So when my good friend Jules Addison was in town this afternoon, I thrust my camera into his hands and he snapped away for 10 minutes.  These are a few of my favourites.



No comments: