22 January 2010

King Crooner

The photo of the day today is from a party I was working at.

I met Lucien De Laloi at a couple of events I was photographing at the Royal Southampton Yacht Club over the festive period.

During the first even I wasn't able to see him perform but I remember commenting upon hearing his music and singing in the distance that it was so good I thought they were playing a CD.

Now the Las Vegas, big band style jazz oldies isn't really the type of music I'd normally listen to, but Lucien is a master of his craft and during the New Years Eve party I got to see him perform.  One word, "brilliant".  If I ever get married, I'm booking Lucien for the entertainment.

You can find out more about Lucien and his music at www.kingcrooner.com.   He has a few sample tracks there, take a listen and book him for your event!

No comments: