13 January 2010

No stunt dogs were used



I was out walking the dog earlier and got inspired to take a few snaps.  My inspiration came from an awarding winning photograph by Spanish photographer José Luis Rodríguez which he calls "the storybook wolf".  His photo is breathtakingly brilliant and better in every way over mine but I still like it (mine that is), and it's inspired me to do some more photos of my dog.

Update  - 20 Jan '10 :  I originally titled this post "Inspired by an award winning photo" but according to a news story on the BBC website today the original photo was faked with a trained wolf and not the wild wolf the photographer originally said.  It doesn't alter the fact that it's still an amazing photograph.  I can assure readers that no stunt double dogs were used in the taking of my photograph.

No comments: