15 February 2010

Profile Photos made easy



Improve your online business profile in an instant with a professionally taken profile photo.

Enjoy the advantage of being recognised instantly.

Remember people buy from people - give them a real face to associate with your business.

For just £35 at any networking meeting I'm attending.  I'll always have a camera close by, so just tap me on the shoulder and ask me nicely to take your mugshot.   It's a mostly painless experience, and you'll get your choice of 2 high resolution images to use as you please.

No terms or conditions - the photos are yours to do with as you please - use them on your website, business card, social networking sites, printed media, roll up banners, on telly...  Anywhere you can think to use them, you can.  I really don't mind.

No comments: