31 March 2010

Keyring Competition



I've already given out a few, but next week onwards I'll be sending them out on mass to people I've shot.

What I've decided to do is to run a competition in conjunction with the promotional key rings.

It's very simple.  Just take a photo that includes the keyring.  If you want to shamelessly advertise your own business in the photo, please be my guest.  It's all about the promotion!

I've decided to make my own photos exempt.  Don't worry if you haven't got a fancy camera, the shot above was taken with my mobile phone.

I'll be blogging the entries as they come in, so give me any details / links you'd like to include.

All I need is a photo, at least 600 pixels on the longest edge.  Send to me via the email address on my contact page.

Entries will run through until the end of November 2010, and then I'll pick my 5 favourites open it for public voting.  Winners will be announced on 1st January 2011.

The prize will be an A3 print from the winners choice of any photograph within the Personal section of my portfolio.

No comments: