14 April 2010

Bridal Wear Fashion Shoot



A few weeks ago I was asked for a favour from a friend to do a quick shoot in Bournemouth one evening.  It was for his daughter who is on a fashion course at Bournemouth University.  The subject was bridal wear for young women, or at least I think that's what they said.  What would I know about fashion?

I had to keep the lighting very simple for the shoot - so just a pop-up background and a couple of lights.  Its quite hard to be creative when you're shooting in someones living room, so the results are fairly generic, but I still quite like them.

Apparently...  "The clothes shot were wedding guest garments for an 16-25 year old who wants to feel and look mature on the day. The outfits were loaned on behalf of Fab Frocks of Westbourne."

No comments: