03 April 2010

Business Portraits in the City of London



Meet my latest client, Suraj Sodha.  He's also currently my favourite client because he bought a bag of Krispy Kreme doughnuts to the shoot with him.

We did the photoshoot on a Sunday next to the the Majors building by Tower Bridge.   Ws had to fight our way through the hundreds of tourists, but it was better than shooting on a week day and having to contend with the business people as well.

A client that knows what they want is good, makes my job so much easier.  The shoot was done in 20 minutes, and my doughnut eating client was so happy he had this to say...

"I highly recommend Michel Palmer for any professional photos that you need, whether it be business portraits or wedding photography. I recently had some business portraits done by Michael and am very pleased with the results. Michael was able to deliver exactly what I wanted from of the pictures using his unique style of photography which is fantastic. I will definitely be using Michael Palmer Photography again in the future, and encourage anyone to have a look at his portfolio of great pictures."

1 comment:

Suraj Sodha said...

i like. thanks very much Mike - you photographic genius!