27 April 2010

Craig & Kelly, Where are they now?



I've been sorting through my stuff recently throwing lots of it out and generally de-cluttering when I found these two signed pictures of Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan.  I had met them both briefly at the Olympia Expo in Las Vegas a few years ago.  I never did get around to working with either of them.

For those who don't know their dark story, Craig and Kelly were both involved with the death of their live-in assistant Melissa James.  According to Wikipedia Titus was "sentenced to 21 to 55 years in prison.[2]  With time served from the date of capture, Craig Titus is eligible for parole release on December 23, 2026." and Ryan was "sentenced to two consecutive terms of 3–13 years in prison. With time served from the date of capture, Kelly Ryan is eligible for parole release on December 23, 2011".

1 comment:

All Star American Idol (Mad Tv) said...

[...] Craig & Kelly, Where are they now? | Michael Palmer Photography [...]