12 April 2010

Pay to see my pain

So my marketing lass has come up with the idea of getting people to pay to see me in pain.  Personally I think it's a really rubbish idea because everyone likes me so much that surely no one would want to see me in any form of discomfort?

This is what Lisa the marketing guru has to say.

"Our friend Mr Michael Palmer is going to embark on a mammoth journey, fraught with danger in support of an amazing charity,  The first danger he face is a series of injections to protect the locals from his germs (that is what you said, isn't it, Mike?)  The good news is that they hurt.  A lot.


So please, support Mike in his adventure and pay for his pain - he needs money for the injections and for his flight etc.  Let's show him what we think of him and give money to send him miles and miles away for weeks and weeks..."

So that's Lisa from www.honestymarketing.co.uk

Thanks Lisa.  I think.

1 comment:

Ade said...

I will give a £5 if he dont come back..!!!!