11 April 2010

Shooting children



I often joke that I really don't like children, but truth is sometimes they can be quite fun and pleasant.  Although I couldn't eat a whole one.

For some weird reason, and I don't think I'll ever work out why, kids seem to like me.

Anyway, these are a few of my favourite photos from the family photoshoot I did in Southampton over the weekend.

I hope you'll agree that these are loads nicer than the stuffy and clinical typical school photo that all kids get sent home with once  a year.  I don't even see that as photography - it's just a production line money making machine for the companies involved.  Do yourself a favour parents, don't waste your money on generic school photos, treat yourself and your family and get a real photographer to get some real photographs that will actually capture the character of your children.

Mrs Smith aka the Mum had this to say about the shoot.   "Mr Palmer, the pictures are fantastic!!!!   Could not want for more!!!  You are great at doing your job and you were great with the children.  Many thanks for shooting my children we all had a great time all round !!!!  I shall be telling people about MR MICHAEL PALMER !!"

I filmed a video blog during this photoshoot - have a look down to see it...

No comments: