14 April 2010

Sponsors

Sponsors for the charity road trip I am involved with are starting to come on board.

Some are sponsoring their services & time, others might be making a donation or loan of their product, while the rest are donating that good old fashioned resource called cash money.

BIG BIG thanks go to everyone on this page for their help and support.   Each and every one of you rock!

I'll be updating this page as more join me and the charities involved.

  1. Lisa Blackler / Honesty Marketing - Lisa be helping me with marketing.

  2. Russell Hewer / Tailored Tours UK - Cash donation.

  3. Teresa Francis / Feminine Wear - Cash donation.

  4. Denise Meredith / Sponsalis - Denise has sponsored one of my rabies injections.  Sponsoring pain rocks!

  5. Emily Cagle / Emily Cagle Communications - Emily will be working hard to get me some good PR!

  6. Denise McCallum / Prime Investigations

3 comments:

Lisa Blackler said...

I'm really pleased to be helping Mike. It's a great cause, he's a great photographer, and let's be honest, it will get him out of the country for quite a time, and that's a good thing too ;-)

Seriously, I hope lots of people will sponsor him, it's an amazing project.

Denise Meredith said...

You need protection against rabies..so paying for a jab helps, you asked and you got so you only have yourself to blame LOL. I think Denise from PrimeInvestigations UK has also sponsored a jab..not because she wants to see you in pain either but because she wants you back safe and sound and not riddled with rabies after being bitten or scratched by some pesky critter.
I also mentioned on the 4N or GOYA fora that people should pay to watch you have the jabs..personally I don't want to look as I cannot stand needles. Remember..magic cream always works.

Teresa Francis said...

I think what you are doing is brilliant and I look forward to seeing the fab photos on your return. Happy to help :-)