19 April 2010

Wedding photography in Romsey



I had my first wedding of the year on Friday, just up the road in the lovely little market town of Romsey.

The wedding took place at "The White Horse" hotel.  A lovely little hotel, perfect for a small wedding like Catherine & Jerrys.

Unfortunately the happy couple would have had to have found a "plan b" for their honeymoon.  Originally their plan was to fly to Italy, but with all the airspace over Britain being closed due to the Icelandic volcano that wasn't going to happen.  I've no idea where they ended up, but I'm sure they had a great time!

It was my quickest ever wedding, the couple only wanted me there for just over an hour.

I really must visit Romsey more often, it's only ten minutes away and really rather nice.

1 comment:

greg thurtle said...

Nice shots mikey - I've got a wedding there later in the year - it's a great venue isn't it!
Thanks for sharing.