25 May 2010

A couples photoshoot in Leicestershire's Bradgate Park



I've done some fitness shoots with couples before, but never a real couples / pre-wedding photoshoot.  So when my good friends Sam & Tina said they'd like some shots done, I jumped at the chance.

They took me to the amazing Bradgate Park near Leicester just before sunset after a very lazy Sunday.

I find myself shooting more and more with prime lens these days - all of these shots were taken with the Canon f1.4 50mm lens and a Canon 30D SLR.  It means moving a bit more, but I'm totally lovely the quality.

I have the privilege of photographing their wedding in November.  With an American theme, in a barn somewhere in the Midlands its gonna be a fun one!

1 comment:

greg thurtle said...

Great images mikey - gotta love the primes.