26 July 2010

Photoshoots in Las Vegas

Last night I was sent a copy of a tearsheet (see below) from Planet Muscle magazine from a shoot I did the last time I was in Las Vegas, and this morning I woke to an email from someone asking if I'd be at Olympia this year.

Before today I had my mind focused on shooting in Canada in August & September.  However confirming shoots this year in Canada seems harder than ever.    So I'm seeing it as a sign that Las Vegas is a much better idea, and therefore is much more likely to happen.

My plan is to travel out somewhere around 20th September and stay for 10-14 days.

Let the booking start today!

Also, someone has suggested that I come to New York City to shoot.  I've not been there in years, so would welcome an excuse to visit again.  It would have to be after Olympia though.

No comments: