21 September 2010

Shooting pretty girls in Las Vegas



I'm going to try and update with photos and words throughout my trip.  As I get busier this may or may not actually happen, but I'm going to try.

My first shoot in Las Vegas came less than 24 hours after arriving.   My subject was Alana, a British girl over in the USA on holiday.

We started shooting in her room at one of my favourite Las Vegas hotels,  The Hard Rock Hotel.   Since I stayed there a few years before they've done so much work to the place.  It has a whole new concert hall, the pool area was at least twice as big, and they have two new tower blocks full of rooms.  Shortly after we snuck into their pool area to shoot by the palm trees and the water.  We ended the shoot over the road at the Rumor Boutique Hotel where we shot the last couple of outfits by their pool.

No comments: