13 October 2010

Almost getting to shoot Monica Brant



For as long as I can remember it's been an ambition of mine to work with Monica Brant.  In Las Vegas just a week after her first win in 12 years on the WBFF stage in Toronto my ambition almost came good.

Monica was one of the models Aussie photographer Marc Thyssen was shooting for an upcoming Planet Muscle feature at his Fitheat photoshoot at the Mandalay Bay.

Although I was only able to grab a quick snap of Monica, it was great to be able to hang out with Marc and his models for the afternoon.

Update:  Since posting this a couple of weeks ago I've had Monica contact me with her approval.    She says "Michael, I have had so many compliments on this particular photo.. you captured a very soft and happy look from me.. my fans love it (as do I!).  Thanks ...xo MO"

No comments: