11 December 2010

T'Pau



On Thursday I had the privilege of photographing lots of 1980's pop legends, all under the same roof at the same time at the Bournemouth BIC.

I'll be sharing a few pictures a day of each of the acts, starting with the first group of the night, T'Pau.

I felt a connection with T'Pau because it was partly because of Carol Decker that I was there that evening.  I've been following her on Twitter for a little while now, and had seen her tweets about the 80's concerts she was involved with.  I sent her an @message asking who I should contact for a photo pass, she replied, and the rest is history.

Come back over the next 6 days for photos from The Christians, Go West, Howard Jones, ABC, Sister Sledge & Kool and the Gang.

Update:  T'Pau played, "Sex Talk", "Heart and Soul" and of course "China In Your Hand".

No comments: