24 January 2011

A debt collector who carries a baseball bat?



Meet Sean Stevens from Dino Collections.  Sean was the subject of a recent photoshoot.  Of course he doesnt use the bat as anything other than a last resort while collecting debts (I may or may not be joking here!?), it's all about standing out from the crowd and being remembered in what is I'm sure a generally boring group of very samey people.

Apparently having the bat has already caused Sean to annoy some of the more "normal" (ie boring) competitors in his business, and he's also been refused a ride in a taxi!  Opps! :)

My point here is, that while he may annoy a few boring people, he's been noticed and he'll be remembered.

1 comment:

Sean Stevens said...

Thank you Mr. Palmer. It was a great experience for me to be shot! I look forward to doing it again sometime.

Appreciate that I was not the easiest of models to work with :-) but I love the results.