24 March 2011

Fine Art Print - Monument Valley at Sunrise



Without question, Monument Valley is my most favourite place in the world to be and photograph.

It's a magical place, and I don't think I have the words to say what it really means to me.

I've visited Monument Valley 5 times now.  One time camping, 3 times staying at the Gouldings Hotel a few miles back down the road, and this time, when the above picture was taken sleeping in the back of my car.  I'd parked as close as I could to the valley entrance in the RV campsite, and this was the view that greeted me in the morning.

If you've yet to experience Monument Valley, add it to your bucket list.  For me it's better than the Grand Canyon.

To purchase a Fine Art Print of the featured image of Monument Valley, please visit my Fine Art Print website - www.thisisthepicture.com.

No comments: