02 April 2011

Iguazu Falls



Iguazu Falls, Iguassu Falls, or Iguaçu Falls depending on where you come from are one of the most amazing places I've ever had the pleasure of visiting.  They split the border between Argentina & Brazil (and just down the road Paraquay).  The only other "big" waterfall I've visited is Niagara, which while impressive, doesn't come close to the almost 300 different falls at Iguazu.

It's been ten years since I was there last.  The snap-shots on this page were capatured with a Canon G2 camera.  While it wasn't my first digital camera, it was my first decent one.

If I had the chance to return to the falls I'd jump at it.  I'd love to spend a week or two there capturing them.

A quick on the shot below...  a long exposure lit only from the light from the moon.  Also the final image, lightning, a lucky shot captured from the balcony of my hotel room during a jungle storm.

I want to go back!





 

 

No comments: