06 April 2011

Rewind Festival in Scotland

Woohoo!

Last year I had the pleasure of photographing the 80's Rewind concert in Bournemouth last year where T'Pau, ABC, Go West, The Christians, Howard Jones, Sister Sledge & Kool and the Gang played.

I've just had news that I'll be one of the official photographers at the Rewind Festival in Scotland at the end of July.

If you like 80's music as much as I do, the line-up is rather impressive, with Tony Hadley, Rick Astley, The Human League, Billy Ocean, Kim Wilde, ABC, Howard Jones, Bananarama, Nik Kershaw, Go West, Heaven 17, Hue & Cry, Kid Creole and the Coconuts, Toyah, T'Pau, China Crisis, Hazel O'Connor, Cutting Crew, Dr and the Medics, Modern Romance & The Bluebells amongst the line up.

It promises to be a rather special weekend indeed!

It seems a bit daft not to try and make my Scotland Photo Experience / Tour happen at the same time.  Worst case I'll probably just hit the road for a few days and head up into the Highlands by myself.

I will be available for photoshoots either side of the festival weekend, so if you'd like to book me, or can refer me to anyone else, please get in contact.   Thank you!

No comments: