27 May 2011

Fitness shoot in Hayling Island



After we finished shooting Maria said to me that doing this shoot was one of the scariest things she'd ever done.  However I'm getting ahead of myself.

I met Maria somewhere along the road in Hayling Island, in a pub car park.  A much nicer meeting place than my regular B&Q car park meeting point.  She'd bought me cake and a nice bottle of wine.  I already liked her a lot!  We started the shoot in the normal way, with a relaxed cup of tea and coffee, with a slice of chocolate cake each for my assistant Karl and myself.

The weather the day before had been awful, more like winter than early summer and I think both of us were a little worried for today.    It was still rather windy, which was going to make shooting on Hayling Island beach all but impossible, but the sun was shining, and it was actually rather nice out.

After tea, cake, and helping a Mum whose pushchair had just fallen over into the road (quiet road thankfully, baby wasn't hurt, just a little shocked), we started to shoot.

We moved around through 3 different locations around Hayling, and I think, especially considering this was Maria's first ever photoshoot we both did rather well.

No comments: