08 May 2011

Shooting a singer / songwriter



Last week I had the pleasure of photographing up and coming singer / songwriter Danica Hunter.

We had a little adventure as we shot our way around some of the more grungy areas of Southampton, before ending the shoot at a hidden away bluebell field where my dog got in on the action for a couple of the shots.

Interesting fact about Danica...  She really, really doesn't like spiders!

Thanks for Karl for holding my big shiny silver thing, and Russ for not quite managing to kill us with his driving!  ;-)

I'm currently working on creating some packages for musician photoshoots & concert photos, but in the mean time if you know any musicians who might need some new photos, please ask them to take a look at my Shoot the Music website.

No comments: