01 December 2011

Things to tick off my vision board



Finally I get to tick something off my vision board.

For years I've wanted to have a calendar properly published featuring exclusively my work.  This year, or should that be 2012, it's happened twice.

The first calendar, Bikini Gold, features photos from my archives of several trips and shoots across the USA and Canada.  The second however is a much bigger deal for me.

I had the privilege of photographing the Gaspari Girls 2012 calendar, all new photos shot exclusively for the calendar, and working with a major supplement company - probably my biggest job in fitness to date.

If you'd like to get your hands on a copy of either / both of the calendars;

Bikini Gold 2012 is available for purchase from my website - prices are cheap, include postage and delivery is direct from myself.

and

Gaspari Girls Calendar 2012 is actually available for FREE direct from their website.

No comments: